Considering a high-performance coach? Dr. North discusses his specialties
What’s It Take to WIN BIG?
It Takes …
Great products/services, good strategy, great execution of strategy, effective business systems and excellent people? Yes … all of these are critical, but it takes more! It takes a mindset of courage, confidence, resilience and a commitment to win.
It takes the ability to overcome the fears and limiting beliefs on the surface and those buried deep within.
High-performance characteristics of individuals:
- They have the courage to fail … in order to succeed
- They are mindset maniacs – they know how to win before the game begins.
- They focus on the only two things they have 100% direct control of.
And what are the psychological characteristics of high-performance cultures and high-performance organizations?
Characteristics of high-performance cultures and organizations:
- Leaders are obsessively focused on two things.
- Motivation is driven by excitement – not fear.
- The culture exemplifies no blaming, complaining or excuses.
Want to know how to develop high-performing leaders or sales people? Or how to build a high-performance culture and organization? Call 303-665-8920 or send us an email now.